Saturday, September 5, 2009

Survey on Mothering and Feminism

I just received the following e-mail and think it would be a great idea to help these scholars. I followed the link and it's legit, so if you want to take part in the survey, you can.

"Hi, my name is Mindy, and I am a teacher and researcher at the University of Mary Washington, in Fredericksburg, Virginia. I am researching attitudes about mothering and feminism with my colleague Miriam Liss. We are collecting data from women over the age of 18. We are looking for feminists, non-feminists, mothers, and non-mothers. Your blog seems to target women who might be interested in our study. Would you be willing to post a link to it on your blog? If so, please post the following link (along with our permission for people to repost the link elsewhere if desired) along with anything else you choose to say:


http://ff5umw.com/motherconsent.html


Feel free to share this information and link with your friends! You can post it in other online venues you feel might be appropriate as well."

I would love to hear about the results of this research.

No comments: