Sunday, June 14, 2009

Baltimore




We just moved from Indiana to Baltimore. It's great to be in a big city again, especially one as beautiful as this.

When I first started living in New Haven, I had to get used to the sensory deprivation that awaits everyone coming from a large city to a small town. The absence of noise, colors, variety of people, places, impressions were very traumatic. Today, in Baltimore, I've had a chance to remember everything that I lost years ago when I started living in small towns.

One thing, however, that Baltimore shares with small towns is how nice everybody is. It's rare to experience such level of warmth and hospitality among city dwellers.

There's also been a really great surprise for me: it turns out that I will be living right around the corner from Red Emma's. Life is beautiful!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: