Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Comments

Dear Readers!

I have received complaints claiming that I deleted people's comments. This is not true. I have not taken down a single comment. What sometimes happens (especially in busy threads where several people try to participate at once) is that the comment doesn't appear on the first try. Wait for the message "Your comment has been posted" and if it doesn't appear, scroll down to comment form and press "Post comment" again (Your text is usually saved in the comment box, so you won't have to retype it). Once, I had to repeat this operation 6 times before the comment was posted.

If for some reason this doesn't work, send me your comment and I will post it for you. Censorship is not and has never been my goal, so everybody who wants to participate will get a chance.

Thank you!

No comments: