Thursday, August 12, 2010

Commenting on This Blog

Dear Readers who wish to leave a comment:

all comments submitted to this blog are manually moderated. This means that I have to read the comments and press the "publish" button before they appear in the comment section. This has to be done because I've had problems with trolls visiting the site. So on those occasions when I sleep in (as today) the comments have to wait until I wake up and moderate them. I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I don't see any way around it.

Unless your comment contains racial, homophobic, anti-semitic, etc. slurs it will be published irrespective of the degree of my disagreement with it. So there is no need to submit the same comment over and over again. I promise, it will appear on the blog as soon as I get to moderating it.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All trolls are welcome to comment at my blog!

I won't delete your comment, but I might show up at your house one night with a baseball bat.

-Mike