I'm loving my new work space, people. I have managed to accomplish so much today that it's even hard for me to believe. Here is what I did after getting home from a departmental meeting (which was only 5 hours ago):
1) Created an oral exam for the language course;
2) Prepared a review session and a study guide for the final exam in the language course;
3) Created the final exam for this course;
4) Made a PowerPoint for a review session in the Survey of literature course;
5) Created the final exam for this course;
6) Made a list of draconian rules for the oral exam to be handed out to the students while smiling gleefully.
All of the above-mentioned accomplishments mean that, apart from grading, I have absolutely no other teaching-related stuff to do until August.
I think I just invented the proverbial wheel which, for me, is the realization that you work much better when you are comfortable and well-organized. Eureka!