Saturday, November 21, 2009

St. Louis to Montreal

Today I am travelling from St. Louis to Montreal. Two questions have been bothering me greatly on this trip.

One: how is it that the cheapest way to travel from St. Louis, Missouri to Montreal, Quebec is through Miami?

Two: why are the floors at most airports so incredibly slippery? I once had to run through the Atlanta Airport in heels to catch a connecting flight and I almost killed myself. In Miami, they take the insanity even further and put the super slippery metal thingies (that you can see here in the picture) into a floor that is plenty slippery as it is. I wonder whose bright idea that was.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

3 comments:

KT said...

St. Louis to Miami, and then to Montreal? I don't get it at all.
Do have a safe trip.

Clarissa said...

Thank you, Kola! I was able to touch the almost tropical climate of Miami right before the plane took me away to Montreal's cold. :-)

Unknown said...

Miami is a major destination for Montrealers- especially snowbirds ( go there for the wonter and come back afterwards, Seniors)