Thursday, November 26, 2009

Translator on This Blog

By huge popular demand, I have accomplished an impossible (for my poor technological capacities) feat and installed a translator on this blog. You can see the little flags right next to this post, in the top right corner of the page. Click on the flag that represents your language and the page will appear in translation.

Unfortunately, the place where I found this great widget does not have the code for a Ukrainian translator. Let's hope it will appear in the future.

I hope this will make the process of reading my blog easier for my readers from other countries.

P.S. I tried reading the Spanish translation of my posts and it immediately gave me a headache because this translator makes the exact same mistakes as my students. So now whenever I miss them, I'll just go and translate some of my own blog posts.

No comments: