Friday, May 1, 2009

Breast Size and Career Choices

Dr. Phil just came out with the following profound statement: "The only places you can see a woman with the 40 DD chest size are the plasic surgeon's or a strip club." Of course, Dr. Phil could also see us teaching at Ivy League schools, publishing articles, and speaking at conferences, but he obviously visits strip clubs more often. According to Dr. Phil, for "these women" their chest size is the defining factor of their lives because "nobody notices anything else about them."

As hard as it might be for you to believe, Dr.Phil, women's career choices do not depend on their chest sizes. Whether larger or smaller, we are not as defined by our cup size as you assumed. Today was the last day of class and my students told me that I was their favorite professor and that they really enjoyed my class. Somehow, it seems to me that they did manage to notice something other than my chest size.

No comments: