Monday, October 19, 2009

Blogging Record

Yesterday was a great day fro this blog, my friends. We broke our previous record of visitors to the blog with 820 hits. I guess it pays off to write these extremely long posts I have been working on over the weekend.

I still remember the day when I had 10 hits on my blog and that put me over the moon. I don't even have that many friends, so it was a huge deal to see 10 actual people wanting to read my posts. :-)

Thank you, everybody who takes the time to read the blog and participate in discussions. I feel extremely happy that so many people are interested in what I have to say. When I see some of my students falling asleep during my first lecture of the day (which is, of course, due only to the early hour of the class and not to my classes being in any way boring), I want to shake them awake and tell them about all these people on the Internet that actually take the trouble to read my posts every day or every week.

If anybody has any suggestions about the topics you would like to see me blog about, feel free to tell me. Some people have been doing that for a while and it works very well.

Thank you, my friends!

No comments: