Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Spanish Newspapers Finally Available on Kindle

I lost all hope of ever reading any newspapers from Spain on my Kindle a long time ago, so I haven't even been checking whether Amazon added this possibility or not. It is completely by chance that I discovered that the following newspapers are now available either for subscription or for a purchase of a single issue whenever you feel like it:
, , , and

I do not have words to explain what it means to a Hispanist to be able to read "El Pais" or "El Mundo" with my morning coffee the very day the issue comes out. Now, of course, I have the painful dilemma of which of these papers to choose to subscribe. Any suggestions are welcome in the next 14 days (while I explore my free trial possibilities.)

P.S. Turns out there is also the Mexican and the Brazilian

No comments: