Thursday, October 28, 2010

Who the Hell Is Enrico Manicardi??

In the last couple of weeks, I've had about a dozen people come to my blog through the search that says "Enrico Manicardi." And then the same people come again with the same search. I never mentioned any Enrico Manicardi on this blog (or anywhere else for that matter) and I have no idea who he is. Can anybody explain to me why they are looking for Enrico Manicardi here? And what can I do to assist you in the search?

The funny thing is that most of the queries for the mysterious Enrico Manicardi come from differents part of Russia.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

now that you wrote this, the number of your visitors who come through that search will multiply!!!

SereneBabe said...

One of the most frequent search terms bringing people to my blog is "Katarina Witt pubic hair."

????