Friday, December 3, 2010

Blogging Money

On this picture you can see the first actual amount of money that I got paid for being such a great and popular blogger. :-) (If anybody wants to quip about how it's not that big of an amount to be so excited about, please don't. I'm happy about it, and that's all that matters.) All I had to do was add a small link at the end of this post. Since I don't have a PayPal account, I had to ask my colleague and fellow blogger to act as my agent and receive the money into his own PayPal account. So today I came to work and discovered this money under my door with the facetious note you can see attached.

Now I will go to a wine-tasting place with said colleague and celebrate the joy of blogging.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Congratulations!

Feels good to get paid for doing something that you obviously enjoy.

Would you be interested in posting some of your blog posts on our site?

Check us out at GetHiredLocal.com

Oh and enjoy the wine and make your "agent" pay!

Jeff

Clarissa's Agent said...

The said agent is open for more of such job and collaboration opportunities, as long as they end with a wine tasting experience. :) Life's good.