Saturday, March 26, 2011

I Know I Said It Before

But blogging is weird. You never know which post will be popular and which won't. Sometimes, I write something and think that people will really respond to it but there is no interest whatsoever. Then, I post something that I think will have no response whatsoever, yet people love it and flock to it in crowds.

To give an example, my hitcounter showed an explosion of visits to the blog today. Since I haven't posted anything exceptionally interesting while I'm in New York, I decided to see which post was provoking such a huge interest. It turned out that the review of The Modern restaurant that I published this morning was super popular for some reason. Maybe people just like looking at pictures of plates of food or something.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: