Thursday, January 13, 2011

And Now an Advent of Tea Partiers

Some Australian conservative linked to my post on Jared Loughner on his poorly written, unintelligent blog (whose name or web address I will not provide because I am not interested in promoting a rabid woman-hater like him.) Now, my Statcounter shows a flurry of people coming here from that Australian's blog. And once again, many of them stay. Which I find to be both entertaining and heartening. This means that even Tea Partiers have a vague yearning for reading something coherent and not completely silly.

4 comments:

J Schwartz said...

As someone coming via that blog I think you're being a little unfair on it.

In anycase, remember that Tea Party members tend to be more well educated than the general public.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/15/us/politics/15poll.html

Clarissa said...

You are hilarious, J. Educated tea Partiers, indeed. Do you have any more funny jokes like that? I'm fresh out of the hospital and I hear laughter is the best remedy. "More well educated" sounds so funny that I almost hurt myself laughing. Good job!

Pagan Topologist said...

I am reading this title with "advent" as a collective noun, similar to a flock of sheep, a gaggle of geese, a school of fish, or a herd of caribou.

J Schwartz said...

I'm happy I helped with your recovery :-)