Thursday, January 20, 2011

Older Posts

Placing a gadget that randomly shows older posts in the right-hand panel of the blog has been a great idea. I'm glad that people are discovering some of the posts that I wrote a long time ago when the blog only had half a dozen readers. So if you want to leave comments to older posts, feel free to do so. It is never too late to revive the discussion. I will see all your posts immediately, and other readers will see thim within the next half hour in the comment panel that's also located on the right.

Thank you for being here, people! I appreciate.

2 comments:

wanderlust said...

On the other hand, it has been very embarrassing for me! My oldest posts go back to 2005 when I was *much* younger and uneducated. :(

Clarissa said...

But then again, it might allow you to trace how much you have grown in the meanwhile and be very proud of that. :-)