Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Migrating

In keeping with my restive immigrant identity, I decided that I couldn't leave well enough alone and created a huge headache for myself with this move to WordPress. I realize that in a year or two, when this blog has even more visitors than the original one had, the drama I've created around this move today and yesterday will seem funny. But there's been drama, people. I barely managed to get any sleep at night, my hands are shaking, and my ears are buzzing. A book arrived that I'd been waiting for, and I barely cared. And I also just discovered that I forgot to eat today. This blog has been making me very happy, and I'm terrified of losing readers and visitors.

So please keep coming to clarissasblog.com. Enter this new address into your Google Reader and blogroll. Bookmark it and link to it on your blog, Facebook page, or other resource.

No comments: